It’s another week in Fire Emblem Heroes and another banner has dropped! This time, it features a few units from different games. Interestingly enough, the banner is called Brave Redux and it will be available until November 8 at 1:59 AM Central Time.
The first unit is the long awaited Loki. She is an infantry healer, and at 5-stars, she can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Thökk Mt: 14, Rng: 2
- Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. At start of turn, if foe’s HP ≤ unit’s HP+3 and foe is in cardinal direction and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, foe cannot move more than 1 space through its action
- Support: Restore+ Rng: 1
- Restores HP = 50% of Atk. (Minimum of 8 HP.) Neutralizes ally’s penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally’s next action
- Special: Earthwater Balm+ Cooldown: 1
- When healing an ally with a staff, grants Def/Res+6 to all allies for 1 turn
- A Skill: C Duel Infantry 3
- Grants HP+5. If unit is 5-star and level 40 and unit’s stats total less than 170, treats unit’s stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills)
- C Skill: Odd Atk Wave 3
- At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent)
For Loki, I would just give her Dazzling Staff 3 for her B skill. As for her A skill, I wouldn’t switch it out because it grants you the boost in Arena while also giving Loki +5 HP.
Kliff is finally here! He is an infantry blue mage, and the skills he can learn at 5-stars are:
- Weapon: Sagittae Mt: 14, Rng: 2
- Grants Def+3. At start of combat, if foe’s Atk ≥ unit’s Atk+5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat
- Special: Growing Light Cooldown: 4
- Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit’s Atk minus foe’s Def or Res)
- A Skill: Def/Res 3
- Grants Def/Res+6. Inflicts Atk-2
- B Skill: Chill Spd 3
- At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action
- C Skill: Fortify Res 3
- At start of turn, grants Res+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn
For Kliff, I would give him your preferred Support skill. I prefer positional Support skills so I would recommend that. Other than that, I think his overall base skill set is decent.
Lastly, Owain is an infantry sword unit. At 5-stars, the skills he can learn are the following:
- Weapon: Missiletainn Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants Special cooldown charge+1 per foe’s attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack. Special cooldown charge granted even if foe’s attack deals 0 damage.)
- Special: Blue Flame Cooldown: 3
- Boosts damage by 10. If unit is adjacent to an ally, boosts damage by 2 instead
- A Skill: Atk/Def Bond 3
- If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat
- B Skill: Wrath 3
- At start of turn, if unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers
- C Skill: Spur Spd/Def 2
- Grants Spd/Def+3 to adjacent allies during combat
For Owain, like Kliff, I would give him your preferred Support skill. All his skills work well together so I don’t necessarily see a reason to inherit others.
As usual, there will be a new paralogue story featuring these units so remember to complete them under the specific requirements to earn even more orbs!