The latest banner in Fire Emblem Heroes features characters from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. This banner will be called “Doorway to Destiny” and it is now available until September 21 at 1:59 am Central Time.
Quan is a cavalry lance unit, and at 5-stars, he can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Gáe Bolg Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- In combat against an infantry, armored, or cavalry foe, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat
- Support: Rally Spd/Def+ Rng: 1
- Grants Spd/Def+6 to target ally for 1 turn
- Special: Draconic Aura Cooldown: 3
- Boosts Atk by 30%
- A Skill: Steady Posture 2
- If foe initiates combat, grants Spd/Def+4 during combat
- C Skill: Drive Atk 2
- Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat
Quan’s base skill set is alright. It’s not great, but depending on how much the player would like to invest in building his skill set, he can be a unit that they use. If the player doesn’t want to invest too much into changing his base skills, I would give Quan either Quick Riposte 3 or Def Feint 3 for his B Skill. If you’re looking to use Quan daily, I would still keep his Support and add either Quick Riposte 3 or Def Feint 3 for his B Skill. But, I would switch out his Special for either Dragon Fang, Glimmer, or Luna.
Also included in this banner is a new dancer. Her name is Silvia and she is a sword infantry unit. The skills she can learn at 5-stars are:
- Weapon: Barrier Blade+ Mt: 14, Rng: 1
- If foe initiates combat, grants Res+7 during combat
- Support: Dance Rng: 1
- Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance)
- A Skill: Mirror Stance 2
- If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat
- B Skill: Deluge Dance 2
- If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+3 and Res+4 to target
And we have another sword infantry dancer. At the very least, I would give her a Special Skill. Looking at her base skill set, I would give her either Glimmer, New Moon, or Moonbow. As for a C Skill, I think either a Ploy skill or a Hone skill would work well because she can’t be a heavy offensive unit.
The last character to be included in this banner is Lewyn. He is a green infantry mage, and at 5-stars, he can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Forseti Mt: 14, Rng: 2
- Grants Spd+3. If unit’s HP ≥ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack
- Special: Glimmer Cooldown: 2
- Boosts damage dealt by 50%
- A Skill: Swift Sparrow 2
- If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat
- B Skill: Special Spiral 3
- If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat
- C Skill: Odd Atk Wave 3
- At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent)
Overall, the player will not need to invest too much if they would like to use Lewyn. His base skill set is cohesive, and his weapon has a built-in Vantage skill. At the very least, I would just give Lewyn your favorite Support skill and not mess too much with his base skills. If you would like, I can see his Special being switched out for either Iceberg or Glacies if his Res stat is high.
Lastly, in a change of pace, there is already a Grand Hero Battle for Jamke, an infantry archer unit. This Grand Hero Battle will run until early next week so don’t forget to complete a map to obtain him for your team!
Also, don’t forget to complete the new story chapter that has been released with the Doorway to Destiny banner! The latest chapter is called “Seeping Poison” and it will feature the units included in the banner and players will be able to obtain more orbs by completing the chapter under specific requirements.