The latest Fire Emblem Heroes banner features three heroes who are possessed and will be called Fallen Heroes. This banner is now available, and it features male Robin, Hardin, and Celica. Also, a new story chapter called Blood and Snow has been released along with the Fallen Heroes banner.
Male Robin is an armor dragon unit. These are the skills he can learn at 5-stars:
- Weapon: Expiration Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- If attacked, unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. If foe’s Range = 2, damage calculated using the lower of the foe’s Def or Res
- Special: Ignis Cooldown: 4
- Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit’s Def
- Skill B: Vengeful Fighter 3
- If unit’s HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack (Does not stack)
- Skill C: Ward Dragons
- Grants dragon allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+4 during combat
Robin is the first armor dragon unit and he would work well on either a dragon team or an armor team. For his Support skill, either Reposition, Swap, or Pivot would work to help with his movement. For his A Skill, Close Def 3 and Distant Def 3 would be good choices to help boost his Def and Res stat in battles.
Hardin will cover our blue unit. He is an armor lance unit, and at 5-stars, he can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Gradivus Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked
- Special: Vengeance Cooldown: 3
- Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered
- Skill A: Brazen Def/Res 3
- If unit’s HP ≤ 80% at the start of combat, grants Def/Res+7 during combat
- Skill B: Bold Fighter 3
- If unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack (Does not stack)
With Hardin also being an armor unit, the best Support skills for him are either Reposition, Swap, or Pivot so he can be somewhat more mobile on the map. For his C Skill, it will depend on which team Hardin is on. If he is on an armor team, you’ll want to either give him Armor March 3 or Ward Armor for his C Skill. If he is being used on a mixed team, I would recommend inheriting either a Tactic (Atk Tactic 3, Def Tactic 3, etc.) or Drive (Drive Def 3, Drive Res 2, etc.) skill for him.
Lastly, Celica is a sword infantry unit. Here are the following skills she can learn at 5-stars:
- Weapon: Beloved Zofia Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- Grants Def+3. If unit’s HP = 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4, but if unit attacked, unit takes 4 damage after combat
- Special: Luna Cooldown: 3
- Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%
- Skill B: Chill Spd 3
- At the starts of each turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action
- Skill C: Hone Atk 3
- Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn
I wasn’t expecting to see Possessed!Celica to have Beloved Zofia. For Celica, she is missing a Support skill so you can either give her Reposition or Draw Back to prevent her from being attacked if her Def stat is low. For the A Skill, you can give her Death Blow 3 to boost her Atk stat even further if her HP is at 100%. I can also see Fury 3 working well but it means you will need a healer on the team to constantly heal Celica because she will be losing quite a bit of HP.
Also, there has been an announcement in the game that the next Grand Hero Battle will feature Possessed!Takumi. This Grand Hero Battle will be available on February 23 at 11 pm Pacific Time.
Personally, there is not really a unit on this banner that will be a game changer, so you can either save your orbs for the upcoming Legendary Heroes banner or you can just try to summon your favorite unit from this banner.
What are your thoughts on the Fallen Heroes banner? Let us know in the comments or you can tweet to me on Twitter.