The latest patch for Final Fantasy XIV, patch 3.3 will be going live soon. As the title suggests, there’s SO MUCH CONTENT included, and I can’t wait to get my hands on all of the new stuff. Check out the latest trailer for patch 3.3 below, and see all the new events planned for patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde. We’ve also got an overview of the patch notes, so be sure to check out everything you can expect from patch 3.3.
Something I’ve always expressed that I love about FFXIV, is their ability to create patches that feel like expansions. They never skimp players on the content, and that’s especially true with the amount of material included. The trailer shows
- New Main Scenario Quests
- The Weeping City of Mhach (Raid Dungeon)
- New (adorable) Beast Tribe quests (with Moogles!)
- Hullbreaker Isle (Hard Mode)
- The Aquapolis (Treasure Hunt/Dungeon)
- New Hildibrand Quests
- Flowerpots (so cute)
- New Hairstyles
- New Gear
- The Fields of Glory (Shatter) [New PvP Encounter]
- Palace of the Dead
- Sohr Khai
All of this information is just a part of the trailer, and only scratches the surface. There’s even more content mentioned in the patch notes, some of the most note-worthy including:
- New Chronicles of a New Era quests
- New side story quests
- Anima Weapon quests and enhancements
- The icon for quests unlocking new features or duties has been changed
- New airship routes from Ishgard to the Gold Saucer and each of the three city-states have been added
- New Housing items (including flower pots) and new Grand Company changes
- Changes to the Gold Saucer (new Triple Triad cards, new prizes available)
- New flying mount Fenrir
- New Emotes
- PvP adjustments have been made
- Players can now register PvP action presets via the PvP Profile window
- When selecting Decline on the confirmation prompt for actions such as Raise or Resurrection, players must press and hold the button for a fixed period of time to decline the action
- Players may now queue solo for Containment Bay S1T7 (Extreme) via the Duty Finder.
- The Raid Finder allows players to register for instanced raids without having to form a party
- New mounts and new Chocobo barding has been added
- New Minions
- New Achievements
- New camera angles
- New options have been added to the HUD tab of the Character Configuration interface.
A new button for adjusting headgear has been added to the Character window.This new button will manually adjust visors on select gear in the same manner as the /visor text command.
- Players can now save four HUD layouts using the HUD Layout menu. In addition, a HUD Layout Settings button has been added which allows saved layouts to be copied onto other layouts
Players can now automatically equip optimized gear from their Armoury Chest by using the Recommended Gear button
For the full comprehensive list of everything included in patch 3.3, check out the official patch notes HERE.
What are you most looking forward to in patch 3.3? Let us know on twitter, Facebook & Instagram and in the comments below!