This is the first banner in Fire Emblem Heroes featuring only characters introduced in Fire Emblem Heroes. This banner features units from Múspell and is available until October 23 until 2 AM Central Time.
Helbindi is an infantry axe unit. At 5-stars, he can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Býleistr Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent)
- Special: Vengeance Cooldown: 3
- Boosts damage dealt to foe by 50% of damage dealt to unit
- A Skill: G Duel Infantry 3
- Grants HP+5. If unit is 5-star and level 40 and unit’s stats total less than 170, treats unit’s stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any vales added by merges and skills)
- B Skill: Guard 3
- At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 80%, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack)
- C Skill: Infantry Pulse 3
- At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count -1 to all infantry allies on team with HP < unit’s HP. (Stacks with similar skills)
Helbindi’s base kit is impressive. The skills are cohesive and work well together except for maybe the A skill, G Duel Infantry 3. If anything, Helbindi’s A skill will be more beneficial in Arena than story or the regular maps. I would switch out his A skill for either Distant Counter or HP/Atk 2. Also, I would add your favorite Support skill to Helbindi, but other than those two changes, I would not change his other skills or Special.
Laevatein is an infantry sword unit, and the skills she can learn at 5-stars are:
- Weapon: Laevatein Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- Grants Atk+3. Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt
- Support: Swap Rng: 1
- Unit and target ally swap spaces
- A Skill: Fury 3
- Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit
- B Skill: Atk/Def Link 3
- If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn
- C Skill: Odd Spd Wave 3
- At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent)
For Laevatein, I wouldn’t change her base kit besides adding a Special. For her Special, I would give her either Dragon Fang, Glimmer, or Ignis.
The last unit is Laegjarn. She is a flying word unit, and here are the skills learnable at 5-stars:
- Weapon: Níu Mt: 16, Rng: 1
- Grants Spd+3. Adds 50% of total bonuses on foe to unit’s Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat
- Special: Bonfire Cooldown: 3
- Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit’s Def
- A Skill: R Duel Flying 3
- Grants HP+5. If unit is 5-star and level 40 and unit’s stats total less than 170, treats unit’s stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills)
- B Skill: Chill Atk 3
- At start of turn, inflicts Atk-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action
- C Skill: Distant Guard 3
- Allies within 2 spaces gain: “If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+4 during combat”
For Laegjarn, I would switch out her A skill for either Atk/Spd Bond 3 or Sturdy Stance 2. Lastly, I would give her a Support skill, preferably a positional skill, so she can move around the map a bit more.
Overall these units are pretty impressive! You will only need to switch out an A skill or simply add a Special to the units to make them even more effective on the team. The one change with this banner is that there is not a Paralogue chapter because the Final Chapter of Book II was their chapter.
Check back for more gaming news here @WTFGamersOnly