The Nohrian Dusk banner is now available in Fire Emblem Heroes and it features four characters from Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. This banner will be available until October 10 at 2am Central Time.
Ophelia is an infantry blue mage. At 5-stars, she can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Missiletainn Mt: 14, Rng: 2
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count -1 for each ally on your team (including unit).
- Support: Rally Up Atk+ Rng: 1
- Grants Atk+6 to target ally and allies within 2 spaces of target (excluding unit) for 1 turn.
- Special: Blazing Light Cooldown: 4
- Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit’s Atk minus foe’s Def or Res).
- A Skill: Sturdy Blow 2
- If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat
- B Skill: Chill Res 3
- At start of turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action
Ophelia’s base skill set is not bad. Depending on her stat, I think switching her B skill for either Desperation 3 or Vantage 3 would be beneficial if she has low speed. As for her C skill, I think a Threaten skill would be beneficial. If you prefer for Ophelia to be offensive, Savage Blow 3 would be a great choice, or Def Ploy 3.
Nina is an infantry archer unit. The skills she can learn at 5-stars are:
- Weapon: Shining Bow+ Mt: 12, Rng: 2, Eff: Flying
- Effective against flying foes. If foe’s Def ≥ foe’s Res+5, deals +7 damage
- Support: Draw Back Rng: 1
- Unit moves 1 space away from target ally. Ally moves to unit’s previous space
- Special: Moonbow Cooldown: 2
- Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat
- B Skill: Spd/Res Link 3
- If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Res+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- C Skill: Bow Valor 3
- While unit lives, all bow allies on team get 2x SP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack)
For Nina, you’ll need to do a bit of work to make her decent. Nina’s A skill, Death Blow 3, Fury 3, or Atk/Spd 2 will help her out. I also think her B skill should be switched out with either Quick Riposte 3 or Poison Strike 3 depending on how you would like to incorporate Nina into your team. As for the C skill, Spur Atk Spd 2 would be a good replacement for Bow Valor 3.
Silas is a cavalry lance unit, and here are the skills he can learn at 5-stars:
- Weapon: Slaying Spear+ Mt: 14, Rng: 1, Eff: Flying
- Effective against armored foes
- Support: Reposition Rng: 1
- Target ally moves to opposite side of unit
- A Skill: Steady Stance 3
- If foe initiates combat, grants Def+6 during combat
- C Skill: Even Def Wave 3
- At start of even-numbered turns, grants Def+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Poor Silas. His base skill set is not as bad as Nina’s but it will need a bit of work. First, I would equip him with either Dragon Fang, Ignis, or Luna depending on his stat. For his B skill, Desperation 3, Lancebreaker 3, or Seal Atk/Def 2 would be a good choice. As for his C skill, I don’t think you will need to switch it out.
Flora is an infantry red dagger unit. At 5-stars, she can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Hoarfrost Knife Mt: 14, Rng: 2
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone, grants Def+20 during combat, and if foe can counter, unit makes an guaranteed follow-up attack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions
- Special: Iceberg Cooldown: 3
- Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit’s Res
- A Skill: Atk/Res Solo 3
- If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res+6 during combat
- B Skill: Quick Riposte 3
- If unit’s HP ≥ 70% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack
- C Skill: Def Ploy 3
- At start of turn, inflicts Def-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions
As for Flora, she is our red dagger unit. Flora will be usable for any team and she doesn’t require too much investment. I would equip your favorite Support skill on her and possibly switch out her A skill for Close Counter to make her B skill a bit more worthwhile. But it is not even necessary to switch out her A skill because her base skill set is fantastic without Close Counter… Just don’t put her in range of an infantry unit.
Along with the Nohrian Dusk banner, a new story chapter called A Way Home has also been released. Remember to complete the Lunatic maps under certain requirements to earn more orbs!
Lastly, there will a Grand Hero battle starting on September 20, 2018, at 2am Central Time. This Grand Hero battle will be against Garon: King of Nohr. Players will only need to clear the Hard map to obtain him.