The latest Feh Channel had tons of announcements. From new heroes to the second arc of the story, I am excited to see what 2018 will bring to Fire Emblem Heroes if all the content keeps up!
New Brave Heroes
First up, there are new heroes being added to Fire Emblem Heroes. They were not in the top 10, but they did manage to have quite a large number of fans! The 3 new heroes featured on the newest banner are:
- Lute: Prodigy
- Mia: Lady of Blade
- Dorcas: Serene Warrior
Lute’s learnable skills at 5-stars are:
- Weirding Tome – Grants Spd+3, and at the start of turn, foes in all cardinal directions that have Res 1 or lower than unit will suffer Spd-5 until the end of foes’ next actions
- Rally Atk/Res – Grants Atk/Res+3 to adjacent units until end of turn
- HP/Res 2 – Grants HP+4, Res+2
- Res Ploy 3 – At the start of turn, foes in all cardinal directions that have Res 1 or lower than unit will suffer Res-5 until the end of foes’ next actions
At 5-stars, Mia can learn the following skills:
- Resolute Blade – Grants Atk+3, and grants +10 to damage when Special Triggers
- Luna – Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%
- Flashing Blade 3 – If unit’s Spd – foe’s Spd >= 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack
- Vantage 3 – Unit counterattack’s first when attacked at HP <= 75%
The skills Dorcas can learn at 5-stars are:
- Stout Tomahawk – Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked
- Draconic Aura – Grants +30% to Atk
- Fierce Stance 3 – Grants Atk+6 during combat when this unit is attacked
- Quick Riposte 3 – Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP>= 70%
- Infantry Pulse 3 – Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn 1 for any infantry allies with at least 1 fewer HP than unit
Those heroes will be available on a summoning focus banner entitled New Heroes: Farfetched Heroes and the banner will be available starting on November 14 at 11 pm PT.
Last but not least, Joshua is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes! He will be available by gaining enough points in the Tempest Trial. The Tempest Trial will begin on November 20 at 11 pm PT.
I’m sure many noticed that there was a maintenance before the Feh Channel and now we know what has been added to Fire Emblem Heroes! Staves are receiving a boost and healers are now able to learn new skills at 5-stars which allows summoners to have a variety of team combinations.
Also, some countdown triggers for the Specials have been reduced! A total of 18 Special skills are being changed and this will open more options during skill inheriting.
The barracks are also being expanded by 100 so more heroes can be summoned (or saved for skill inheritance). Finally, the stamina being used to complete the main story and paralogue maps are being reduced. At the most, players will not have to spend more than 10 stamina to complete a chapter.
There will also be a Weapon Refinery feature added to the game. Summoners will be able to upgrade their hero’s weapon skills and there are many choices! Players are able to access the newest feature after completing the interlude named Right of Blades. Of course, specific materials will be needed in order to enhance a hero’s weapon. The materials are Arena Medals and Refining Stones. Arena Stones are earned through the arena battles and the Refining Stones are available through arena rewards, quests, and event rewards. There are also a material called Divine Dew and they’re created when summoners use the Refining Stones to enhance the weapons. Of course, Killing Edge+ can also be upgraded and there are multiple weapons that can be upgraded.
Legendary Heroes And Major Story Update
As we’re getting closer to the Feh Channel to end, a Legendary Hero Summoning Event is announced! A new hero will be added to this summoning pool along with 11 other heroes which includes some limited-time heroes. Also, the 5-star focus appearance rate will change for this summoning event. The rate will be set at 8% and the non-focus units will be set at 0%. The Legendary Hero Summoning Event is scheduled for November 27th. So summoners can get their orbs ready before then!
Lastly, Book II for the story is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes! Book II will prominently feature Fjorm, Princess of Ice, and Surtr who is known as Ruler of Flame. Chapters 1 and 2 of Book II will be available once Book II is released and more chapters will be released at a later time.
Fjorm is also the new hero being added to the Legendary Hero Summoning Event but summoners can also gain her as a 5-star ally by completing chapter 1 of Book II.
With all this new information, I’m excited to see what will be coming to Fire Emblem Heroes in 2018. Even though there was no announcement of a Christmas banner, I’m still excited to see the newest heroes especially since I used Lute, Mia, and Joshua quite a bit in their respective games. Most importantly though, I’m excited that Fjorm can join my team as a 5-star once I complete the first chapter of Book II. I was not expecting that at all and I’m glad that we’re receiving a guaranteed unit.
What are your thoughts on the latest Feh Channel? Let us know in the comments or you can talk to me on Twitter.