Version 2.3.0 has been released for Fire Emblem Heroes, and quite a bit of new features have been added to this newest version.
A new map called Rival Domains has been added to Fire Emblem Heroes. In this map, summoners will be able to fight with a brigade and the goal is to capture the enemy’s camps, defeat your foes within 10 turns, and earn high scores.
In Rival Domains, players can deploy up to 20 Heroes and you can even recruit allies from your friends. Starting on March 17 at 1 am Central Time, Rival Domains will be updated with a new map every Saturday at 1 am Central Time.
Blessed Gardens is a new map where summoners can earn Orbs, Hero Feathers, and Blessings. There are restrictions on this map as to which Heroes are able to be deployed. Teams must be formed from either Heroes who grant the corresponding Legendary Effect or Heroes who have received the corresponding Blessings. Also, duplicate Heroes are not able to be deployed either even if the Blessing has been conferred.
When a player first enters into the Blessed Gardens, you’ll receive four Water Blessings to help you start the map right away. Also, in the Garden of Water, Blessings of the other element can be earned as well. Then, starting on March 11 at 1 am Central Time, maps will be added every week on Sunday at 1 am Central Time.
The weapon refinery has been updated! Here are the following Heroes who are now able to update their weapons:
- Eirika: Restoration Lady
- Leo: Sorcerous Prince
- Soren: Shrewd Strategist
- Wind’s Brand
Other changes have also been included in this update. Here are the following changes:
- Players will be able to see the associated player’s name when viewing at a Hero’s detailed profile page in the Friend List, Arena, etc.
- Starting in the next Voting Gauntlet, if a player loses a battle, you can choose to deploy your Heroes again immediately
- A colorless dragon unit is going to be added
- Sorting by Level has been added under Settings
- iOS devices will no longer automatically go to the lock screen while downloading data