The newest banner, Wings of Fate, is now available in Fire Emblem Heroes. This banner will feature a promoted Hinoka, Shigure, and Kana from Fire Emblem Fates. The Wings of Fate banner will be available until May 10 at 1:59 am Central Time.
Kana is a dragon infantry unit. She can learn the following skills at 5-stars:
- Weapon: Water Breath+ Mt: 14, Rng: 1
- If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res
- Special: Draconic Aura Cooldown: 3
- Boosts Atk by 30%
- A Skill: Fierce Stance 3
- If foe initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat
- C Skill: Goad Dragons
- Grants Atk/Spd+4 to dragon allies within 2 spaces during combat
Stat-wise, she is average. I can see Quick Riposte being a good option for her B skill, or Seal Spd 3 so her foe will have a lower speed than her.
Shigure is a flying lance unit, and at 5-stars, he can learn the following skills:
- Weapon: Harmonic Lance+ Mt: 13, Rng: 1
- Deals +10 damage when Special triggers
- Special: Noontime Cooldown: 2
- Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt
- A Skill: Darting Stance 3
- If foe initiates combat, grants Spd+6 during combat
- C Skill: Ward Fliers
- Grants Def/Res+4 to flying allies within 2 spaces during combat
As for Shigure’s B skill, I would give him either Desperation 3 or Vantage 3. It would depend on your team setup, but Flier Formation 3 or Escape Route 3 can work as well, but it really depends on your team composition.
Hinoka is a flying bow unit. At 5-stars, she can learn these skills:
- Weapon: Warrior Princess Mt: 14, Rng: 2, Eff: Armor & Flying
- Effective against flying and armored foes. Grants Spd+3. Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat
- Special: Luna Cooldown: 3
- Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat
- A Skill: Atk/Spd Bond 3
- If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat
- B Skill: Flier Formation 3
- Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flying ally within 2 spaces
- C Skill: Flier Guidance 3
- Flying allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit
As for Hinoka, there’s really not that much to change in her base kit if you intend to use her on a Flier team. If you don’t want to use her for a Flier team, then there’s quite a bit of work that you’ll need to do. For her B skill, I would use either Desperation 3 or Vantage 3. Then for her C skill, I would change Flier Guidance 3 to one of the Threaten skills, preferably Threaten Atk 3 because her Def is fairly low.
Also, don’t forget to complete the latest chapter, Rite of Frost! There are limited-time special quests associated with this chapter which means free orbs. Lastly, on May 3, a Grand Hero Battle against Kana: Dragon Spawn is planned to start.